- Meet American Idol – Ron Bultongez, Former City House resident, reaches for the stars!
- ‘A blessing from God’: Streetside Showers brings a splash of hope to Collin County’s homeless
- Teen Homeless Increases in Collin County
- Child Trafficking. Right Here. Right Now!
- Teen Suicide. Tough Subject Matter.
- City House Annual Gala
- Bright Lights, Shining Stars Gala – Coming this Sept. 10!
- Collin Classic Bike Rally – June 11
- City House Success Story: Goddi
- Frisco Middle Schools Raise More Than $32k For City House
Category Archives: Profiles
Goddi never knew his dad growing up. He and his mom lived in several different states before settling in North Texas. “It was rough; I remember there was always a lot of stress in our house,” Goddi said. “My mom … Continue reading
Judy VanderArk was part of My Friend’s House when City House’s emergency shelter initially opened in 2009. She was there every Wednesday, working with the children as a “Rock n Roller” – rocking babies and spending time with the youngsters … Continue reading
Treonta’ is an aspiring actress. Her passions these days include hair modeling and shooting commercials with a goal of getting into film. It wasn’t always this way. “I had a rough childhood. I wanted to grow up faster than I … Continue reading
When Emily Kolb’s mom asked her what she wanted for her 11th birthday, she couldn’t think of anything she really needed. Then she remembered seeing a segment on Disney Channel’s “The Time I…” about a girl who organized a donation … Continue reading
Treonta’ first came to City House’s transitional living program in October 2012. Six weeks later Treonta’ was involved in a serious car accident resulting in weeks of hospitalization for broken bones, abrasions and a traumatic brain injury. Treonta’ returned to … Continue reading
Pepkin & Associates is honoring their clients’ birthdays this year by making a donation to City House in their honor.Charitable giving is one area in which Pepkin & Associates advise clients, so staying informed and connected with local charities is … Continue reading