Sharing this succinct and informative read from Covenant House. In particular the, University of Pennsylvania study on child trafficking among homeless youth. Astounding. And a reason why City House will be building out our individual and family counseling services.
As parents and as an agency we must stay ahead of the struggles and issues our youth are having. We do not want anyone leaving home because they were misunderstood or not tolerated. We are dealing with these kids everyday right here in Collin County and North Texas. Please read when you have a second. Thank you.
- ‘A blessing from God’: Streetside Showers brings a splash of hope to Collin County’s homeless
- Teen Homeless Increases in Collin County
- Child Trafficking. Right Here. Right Now!
- Teen Suicide. Tough Subject Matter.
- City House Annual Gala
- Bright Lights, Shining Stars Gala – Coming this Sept. 10!
- Collin Classic Bike Rally – June 11
- City House Success Story: Goddi
- Frisco Middle Schools Raise More Than $32k For City House
- Bowling for Dollars