Interested in volunteering with City House? The next Volunteer Orientation is Saturday, Jan. 25.
All volunteers must fulfill a series of steps before being able to volunteer with our children.
- Attend orientation; and the dates for 2014 are:
- Saturday, January 25 (Preston Trail Community Church, Frisco)
- Saturday, April 26 (St. Andrew United Methodist Church)
- Saturday, August 9 (Frisco location TBD)
- Saturday, October 25 (St. Andrew United Methodist Church)
Orientation is 9:00-1:00 and is usually held in either Frisco (location pending) or the Youth Commons Building of St. Andrew United Methodist Church. The Youth Commons Building is on the east side of the property.
- Register for orientation by emailing Lisa Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the date you would like to attend
- Complete, and bring with you, your volunteer application.
Volunteer Application PDF
- Bring a pen to complete additional paperwork
- Bring a copy of your driver’s license
- Bring $25 for the session (waived for City House Coalition Members)
- Complete a background check – consent forms are completed at orientation
- Pass a TB test: Our licensing requires a TB test. We offer the TB test onsite (part of your session fee covers this test). If you have been tested within the past 6 months and have results or if you’d like to have the test done individually, please bring a copy to the orientation session.
- Once the above steps are completed, you will be contacted about starting your volunteer work.
– See more at: http://cityhouse.org/volunteers.shtml#sthash.vLEhI1vo.dpuf